EndNote can run searches to find the full-text PDF files for your references, then download and attach them to the correct reference.
Setting up full-text search preferences:
1. On the EndNote toolbar go to
Edit>Preferences>Find Full Text (Windows) or EndNote Menu>Preferences>Find Full Text (Mac)
2. Put a checkmark in every box
3. In the OpenURL box enter:
4. In the Authenticate With box enter:
5. Click on Apply, then OK (Windows) or Click Save, and then close out using the red button at the top left of the popup (Mac).