1. Place your cursor in your paper where you want the citation
2. Select the EndNote tab (Windows) or go to the Mac EndNote Toolbar
3. Click on the Insert Citation button
4. Enter search terms to locate the reference (author's last name)
5. Click Find
6. Select the reference
7. Click Insert to add the citation or Click the small arrow on the Insert button to use a different format
*TIP: Place your cursor above the 1st citation in the alphabetical list of references, and click to INSERT a Page Break – that way your references all start at the top of a new page at the end of your paper.