Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Hold a Book
How to Place a Hold
Want to place a hold on a book? Do you want a book from Sherman Library delivered to HPD to pickup? Use the Library Catalog! Lookup a book and place a hold (main campus) or request mail delivery (distance users)
Your InterLibrary Loan Account
FREE service for HPD:
Login to your ILLIAD (InterLibrary Loan) Account here
- journal articles,
- books, book chapters,
- conference papers,
- ERIC documents or
- dissertations from other libraries that are not available at HPD Library.
- Distance students may request materials located at the HPD Library to be sent by email (articles) or mail (books).
3. Receive and View:
- When your ILLIAD order is filled, you will receive an email.
- Login to your ILLIAD account
- Choose View >Electronically Received Articles
- open PDF to view.
4. Check first :
Contact HPD ILL at 954-262-3120 or at email@example.com
Loan Periods for Materials
Print Journals do not circulate.
Scan and email or copy articles- see the Front Desk for assistance
- Due in 3 hours
- Study Room keys in HPD Library activate the alarm if you try to leave with them