Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Self-Assessment Tools from Access Medicine
Flashcard content comes from the following resources:
- CURRENT Medical Diagnosis & Treatment (CMDT) Flashcards, 2e
- Pathophysiology of Disease Flashcards
- The Big Picture: Medical Physiology Flashcards
- DeGowin's Diagnostic Examination Flashcards
- Biochemistry and Genetics Flashcards
- Microbiology & Infectious Disease Flashcards
- Pathology Flashcards
- Pharmacology Flashcards
Challenge colleagues on their medical knowledge, quiz-bowl style!
You and your opponent will battle through two rounds of questions, each with five categories ranging from 100 to 400 points, plus a final question worth 500 points. Like other turn-based games, you can play live or opt in to get email notifications when it's your turn. You can also hone your skills by challenging the computer.
Now that you've got the basics, it's time for you to get started!