The New England Journal of Medicine has launched their new resource: Resident 360. ‘Designed specifically for residents, NEJM Resident 360 gives students and residents the information, resources, and support they need to approach their rotations — and life as a resident — with confidence. NEJM Resident 360 was created to help build their knowledge base and advance their careers while connecting them with a supportive community of fellow residents as well as experts for clinical and professional insight.’
1. Rotation Prep: supports learning with an overview of the basics, and expertly chosen resources that provide foundational information. Covers 14 rotation areas including: mental health, infectious diseases, geriatrics, etc.
2. Learning Lab: curated resources, videos, podcasts, and interactive tools on a variety of medical topics
3. Resident Lounge: allows residents to connect with peers
4. Career: provides career tips and guidance
5. Discussion: Forums led by experts in specific areas
Tip: Access to Rotation Prep is limited to residents who create their account using NSU’s NEJM Resident 360 link.
After you confirm your account you can use the library link or simply go to: https://resident360.nejm.org and click LOGIN to access the resource.