Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Browsing relevant journals is a good way of keeping up to date in your field
- Looking for a specific eJournal not on this list? Use the Full Text Finder. Directions below.
- To search multiple journals at once for articles on your research topic, please use the resources listed on Find Articles
Looking for more eJournals? Search the Full Text Finder
From the HPD Library Homepage, use the Full-Text Finder/ejournals tab to look for a specific journal in our electronic resources.
- Click on “Search Full-Text Finder”
- Type in journal title.
- Select Search.
- Enter the full journal name (NOT the journal title abbreviation)
- Remember to check the year/issue coverage for the eJournal.
- (We may have the journal electronically, but not in the year you need)
- If the journal is not available electronically, you can search our catalog to see if we have a print copy on the shelf.
- If the journal is not available electronically or in print, you can request specific articles from Interlibrary Loan (ILL)