Cabells Scholarly Analytics - includes the impact factor from Journal Citation Reports, the Altmetric score, and its own Cabells classification index (CCI). The CCI is citation-based, using Scopus as its data source (where available), to measure influence and quality in a subject area. A journal can have multiple CCIs if it encompasses multiple disciplines or multiple topics in the disciplines. The CCI is calculated using the average citation rate across three years and standardized in a discipline or topic.
- Journalytics – A curated list of over 11,000 academic journals spanning 18 disciplines guides researchers and institutions in getting the most impact out of their research.
- Predatory Reports - Specialists analyze over 60 behavioral indicators to keep the community aware of the growing threats and to keep academia protected from exploitative operations.
- A complete record of when, what and why a journal is put in Predatory Reports gives users the ability to see deceptive behaviors first-hand and to make clear and safe decisions.
Disciplines included in our subscription:
- Economics & Finance
- Educational Curriculum & Methods
- Educational Psychology & Administration
- Educational Technology & Library Science
- Health Administration
- Biological Sciences