EndNote Online allows you to sync your references and PDFs with your EndNote Desktop(s) Library
- The syncing process is always initated from EndNote Desktop.
- After syncing, your EndNote Desktop and Online libraries will be identical. All deletions/additions, including PDFs, from one library will be duplicated in the other.
- Must have EndNote Desktop version 6.0.1 or greater
- Sync up to 3 EndNote desktops (PCs and/or Macs) with 1 EndNote Online account
- In your EndNote Desktop library, click on the Sync icon
- Log-in to your EndNote Online account
- The first time you sync the libraries, you will be prompted to save your library. (Click on File, Compressed Library to save)
- Everything that is in the EndNote Desktop Library will be added to EndNote Online and vice-versa