Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
All users MUST register before using DocCom
***DocCom works best with Chrome or Safari browsers
REGISTRATION: Instructor submission of class list to Star Andrews, Electronic Resources Specialist, at SA11@nova.edu for student registration.
2. Select “My Groups” (click to expand the drop down menu
3. The Institution (Nova Southeastern University-HPD Library) should already be selected. If not, make sure that Nova Southeastern University-HPD Library is in the Institution field.
4. Select the college and graduating class you are enrolled in. Then select [Join a Group]
If you have any issues signing up, or selecting the correct group, please contact Star Andrews - Electronic Resources Specialist at email@example.com or the KPCOM Library Liaison – Julie Sarpy firstname.lastname@example.org)
In order to view the modules on an iPad you will need to use a flash-enabled browser. Puffin is recommended. **FYI - this link is to the FREE version of Puffin, be advised that there will be ads.
DocCom on an Android tablet
- Basic principles (5 modules)
- Essential elements (7 modules)
- Advanced elements (7 modules)
- Specific situations (17 modules)
- Communicating with colleagues (6 modules)