All users MUST register before using DocCom
***DocCom works best with Chrome or Safari browsers
REGISTRATION: Each user MUST register by using their "@nova.edu" email address. Once registered, you will receive an email containing a link you must click on to activate your account.
3. Enter your @nova.edu email address. You must agree with the terms and conditions before selecting register to complete the registration process.
4. Once you have fully registered, you will receive an email from the system to verify your email address. Click the link provided in the email. You may need to refresh the page before attempting to log in to DocCom using the username and password you created.
To Join a group:
1. Once you are logged into DocCom, select “My profile” at the top of the screen.
2. Select “My Groups” (click to expand the drop down menu
3. The Institution (Nova Southeastern University-HPD Library) should already be selected. If not, make sure that Nova Southeastern University-HPD Library is in the Institution field.
4. Select the college and graduating class you are enrolled in. Then select [Join a Group]
If you have any issues signing up, or selecting the correct group, please contact Star Andrews - Electronic Resources Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org or the KPCOM Library Liaison – Julie Sarpy email@example.com)