What is EndNote?
EndNote is a citation management software application that is free to all NSU students, faculty and staff. Follow this guide to install, setup, and get the most out of this software.
- Import your references directly into Endnote from the library's databases or Google Scholar
- Keep, track, store, and organize your references in Endnote
- Annotate PDFs attached to your references
- Format your citations and bibliographies right within Microsoft Word using Cite While You Write using a variety of bibliographic styles (over 7,000 citation styles available)
- Share research with colleagues and collaborate online
How EndNote Works:
Adapted from: https://libguides.jcu.edu.au/endnote/introduction