Welcome to the Panza Maurer Law Library at NSU Shepard Broad College of Law. We invite you to utilize the extensive resources and engage in the many learning opportunities here at the Panza Maurer Law Library. We strive to meet the information and technology needs of the NSU College of Law students, faculty, and staff.
The Panza Maurer Law Library is currently open and the NSU libraries are committed to protecting your health and well-being as well as that of our staff. This guide will provide an overview of our current policies and guidelines, as well as available services.
Patrons must follow all NSU Covid Guideline
Please note as of November 27, 2021 at 8am we will be in the Law School Exam Period. For information about access during this time, please see the Exam Period Access Policy.
The Law Library's Mailing Address is:
Panza Maurer Law Library
Shepard Broad College of Law
Leo Goodwin, Sr. Building
Nova Southeastern University
Davie, Florida 33314
The Law Library's GPS Address is:
6778 SW 30th Street
Davie, Florida 33314
DIRECTIONS TO NSU SHEPARD BROAD COLLEGE OF LAW
From East Broward County, Palm Beach and Miami via I-95:
(1) Take I-95 to I-595 West. [NOTE: Coming from West Broward via Sawgrass or I-75, take I-595 East and exit at University Drive and turn right on University, then follow instructions below starting with (4).
(2) Travel west about 5 miles to University Drive exit.
(3) At end of exit ramp, turn left on University Drive.
(4) Continue south past Nova Drive then get in left lane and be ready to turn left at SW 30th Street, (a/k/a Abe Fischler Blvd.) and then turn left (east) on SW 30th Street.
(5) Continue east on SW 30th 0.7 miles. The NSU Medical/Health Professions school is on your right as you head east on SW 30th Street. Pass the Miami Dolphins training center, pass the NSU North entrance. NSU College of Law entrance will be the last entrance on your right. If you get to Broward College on College Ave, you have gone too far. GPS address: 6778 SW 30th Street, Davie, FL.
If the visitor is here for a College of Law event, they may use the Faculty/Staff parking lots and park in any space that is not reserved. They should tell NSU Security that they are here for the <event name>.
If a visitor is a special guest (a major vendor; judge; invited speaker, etc.), they can be added to a list for the Faculty/Staff lot. To do this, e-mail the College of Law Operations Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If the visitor is here to use the law library, they can park in the main parking garage.