How to Play:
1. Download the GooseChase iOS or Android app.
2. Choose to play as a guest or register for a personal account with a username & password of your choice.
3. Search for and select the Epic Family Scavenger Hunt game, or search by game code D7LQZJ. Enter the password "library".
4. Follow the prompts to select or create your player profile.
5. Complete missions throughout the month to earn points. First place winner receives a prize!
Share a photo of yourself with your library card (on Twitter or Instagram) using the hashtag #GetLibraryCarded for the chance to win $100! Entries can also be submitted by posting [the photo] as a comment or wall post on the I Love Libraries Facebook page. Be sure not to reveal any personal information on your library card and don't forget to tag your library! (ALVIN SHERMAN LIBRARY) The creator of one randomly-selected post will receive a $100 Visa gift and a poster of choice from ALA Graphics. Three second-place winners will receive their poster of choice from ALA Graphics.
The #GetLibraryCarded promotion begins Thursday, September 1, at noon CT and ends Friday, September 23, at noon CT. All library lovers and librarians are encouraged to participate. The promotion is open to residents of the United States, Washington, D.C., and U.S. Territories. Employees of the American Library Association are not eligible to participate.