Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Research assistance (in-person, and also via email, phone, or Zoom Videoconference)
Help with finding and navigating resources
Help with developing search strategies
Help with citation management/EndNote
- Interlibrary Loan & Document Delivery
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL): If we don’t have an article or book chapter in our collection, we’ll request it from another lending institution and send it over to you.
- Document Delivery: If you want a book or any item from our physical circulating collection at the Davie campus, you can request to have it shipped to you. Just return it to the TBRC Library when you’re done and we’ll send it back!
- Check-out items
- Study rooms
- Headphones, whiteboards, phone chargers, and more!
- Reserve textbooks: (If we don’t have access to your textbook electronically, we’ll buy a copy in print and keep it in our reserve collection for you to use. Ask about textbooks at the TBRC Library front desk!