Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Circulating Equipment (Summer 2021)
All TBRCL materials can be checked out at the TBRC Library Front Desk.
Please bring your SharkCard to the Library Front Desk to check out items.
- Loan periods for every item is 3 hours.
- Failure to return equipment in a timely manner may result in a hold of borrowing privileges.
- Lost or damaged equipment may result in a fee.
- Tech equipment is available to all enrolled students, faculty & staff.
- Tech equipment is first-come, first-serve and cannot be reserved ahead of time.
- Some materials from Main Campus are eligible for delivery to the address on file in My Library Account.
Materials Available for Checkout (Updated 2021)
The Library Front Desk has a print copy of required textbooks that are not available electronically.
- Books are available for 3 hour loans.
- To view all print and e-book offerings available at the Tampa Campus Regional Library, search the Library Catalog.