Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Copying and Printing are available in the Computer Lab (2123) located next to the Library.
For questions or concerns, call IT at 813-574-5334 or visit My NSU Print.
How to Print
Anything sent to the printer must be released from either of the two printers in the back of the computer lab. Type in your NSU username & password directly on the printer, select your print job, and click to print.
You may send items to the printer from any computer within the Computer Lab or from your personal device.
Printing Costs: Black & White $0.05/page ; Color $0.10/page.
On Apple devices:
- Click on the and send to “Tampa B&W” or “Tampa Color.”
- Enter your NSU username and password when prompted.
On Android devices:
- Install the Mobility Print app from the Play Store.
- Launch the app.
- Tap Android settings.
- Tap Mobility Print.
- Tap the enable toggle.
- Exit out of Settings.
- Print your document. When prompted enter your NSU username and password.
On Windows devices:
- Download and run the Mobility Print Printer Setup.
- On the License Agreement screen, click Next.
- Select a printer; then click Next. Enter your NSU Username and Password; then click Next.
- Click Finish.
- Print your document.
How to Copy
- Place your copy on the copier flatbed or in the paper tray.
- Select Copy from the Printer Menu.
- Enter the number of desired copies.
- Select the Start button.