The NSU Libraries are following the University’s guidance to protect the health and well-being of our community while continuing to support teaching, research, and learning. The latest University information may be found on the NSU Coronavirus information page.
For commonly asked questions regarding service adjustments, please see the Alvin Sherman Library's FAQ.
- NSU Libraries are no longer accessible to walk-ins. The library's online collections and help tutorials are continuously available. Library staff remain available to support faculty and students through online and telephone platforms during live virtual reference hours.
Virtual Reference Services
- Alvin Sherman Library:
- Martin and Gail Press Health Professions Division Library
- Oceanographic Campus Library
- Panza Maurer Law Library
- Tampa Bay Regional Campus Library
Returning Library Materials and Overdue Fines
- Alvin Sherman Library
- Overdue fines accumulated between March 12 and May 31 (including ILL materials) are being waived.
- The book drop is open until 8:00 am on Monday, April 6, for all items except Launchpads, Wonderbooks, and Playaway views. ILL materials may also be returned in the book drop until 8:00 am on Monday, April 6.
- For questions about late fees or returning materials, please email email@example.com
- To renew ILL materials that will soon become overdue, please submit a renewal via ILLiad (if possible, if not past due) or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Library Collection
Use your SharkLink ID, Alvin Sherman Library Card, or E-Card to log in to our online resources:
For a more comprehensive list of the library's research materials that are available remotely, please visit our "Online Resources" Library Guide.
- The Alvin Sherman Library is offering online events for all ages! Please check our event calendar for details.